Wednesday, October 03, 2012

oh glorious day

I just want to start off by saying that this week (so far) has been way less stressful than I was expecting it to be. I took two tests today, and I got a brownie after the first one! Also my organic chemistry test was... easier than my Book of Mormon test! I might actually have to start transferring some of the effort I spend in organic chemistry to other classes (such as everything other than organic chemistry basically...).

I don't really have anything else to say, so I will post some pictures from France!
Eiffel tower at night = gorgeous
Creeper picture! Thus, no head. It's funny,
you won't really find people wearing shorts in France...
I kinda really, really want to play a  real pipe organ.
 Especially one like this.

   

1 comment:

  1. Now, to make you jealous, Uncle Micah got to play the organ in the conference center this past week (pictures are on facebook) He's starting a job out here in NJ with the NBA and so as a goodbye he got to play on the big organ. Love the pictures from France. Mom

    ReplyDelete