Tuesday, September 04, 2012

sweatshirt weather please!

Now that school has started and Labor day has passed, I'm anxious for fall to come. Maybe I'm crazy, but I've been walking to and from campus everyday, which usually takes me about twenty minutes each way. With the heat and my backpack, my back is generally turned into a sweaty mess, which is... undesirable, to say the least. Even without my back out of the question, I'm really looking forward to is the sidewalks full of crunchy, colorful leaves, snow-covered mountains, comfy sweatshirts, and of course cuddling up under my t-shirt quilt (on my poorly made bed, because I'm on the top bunk).

But, on the other hand, summer weather can be really fun. Yesterday I went boating with my sister, her fiance and some others, and it was super intense getting whipped around until you can't hold on any longer and fall off the tube (or banana boat, as it may be). I also tried wake boarding, and I got up... mostly, but I never got to standing position. All-in-all it was the best labor day I've had in years, but... I'm kinda burnt now and I'm sore; it hurts just to turn my neck and I have a pretty decent bruise on my right arm. Let's have some sweatshirt weather, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment