Saturday, September 22, 2012

this is what happens to my Saturdays...

So... last night I stayed up until 2 a.m. watching How I Met Your Mother. They really need to make the episodes longer, because right now it's wayyy too easy to justify watching another 22 minute episode... six times in a row. But it was okay, because I slept in until past ten. The problem is though, I haven't done anything productive since then. I showered, and then started making origami and that's really all I've done with my day, despite the fact that I really do need to do homework, practice organ/piano, go on campus to work on research because I haven't reached my five hours for the week... 
I love making them, but I hate keeping them. Any takers?
I'm currently waiting for my sister (aka her fiance) to pick me up to go shopping. My cupboard (never realized it was spelled like that...) is pretty bare, as you can see, and I don't have much more in the fridge/freezer. Come, my sister. I am beckoning you.
Yes, there is a Great Value theme going on...


1 comment:

  1. There is benefit to procrastination, so I've heard. Found any good origami patterns for stars? I think they'd be great as a favor at the reception. Let me know what you think. Mom

    ReplyDelete